Wednesday 20 April 2011

Mr Perspective

If perspective was a man, I would write him this letter:

Dear Mr Perspective,

How are you? It has been a while hasn't it? We really should meet up again some time soon.

I have to admit I have missed having you around. Have you seen much of our good friends Miss Happiness and Mr Hope lately? The four of us used to have such fun together.

Lately I have got to know Miss Sadness a little better. I know you don't get on so well with her. I have to admit lately I have been getting a little fed up with her too.

Please get in touch I miss you. Hoping to see you soon.

Love

Loumary

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I feel that I have lost all perspective. So if Mr. P happens to come give you a visit, can you send him my way???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will send him your way, if I see him.

    ReplyDelete