Tuesday 1 June 2010

Everything the same

Had a scan today and the baby is growing as he should, still hardly any fluid around him. I'm 25 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. The doctors have said there isn't anything else they can do apart from wait. So I continue with the twice weekly blood tests etc. My baby is still lying transverse which is bad news. It is unlikely he'll move so it will probably be a c section delivery. But there is no point in worrying about that until it happens.

S's mum who had been here helping for a week has now gone home again. We were hoping my Mum might be able to help but both my parents have awful colds coughs and sore throats so I want to keep them away until they are better. We're hoping they will be okay by the weekend.

My son wasn't too well Sunday. M kept complaining his tummy hurt, then got a temp and by the end of the day complained his head hurt. Luckily it only lasted a day and he's back to his normal self again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment