Tuesday 14 September 2010

What is happiness?

What is happiness? Right now it is watching M when he's happy.

Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Yesterday I took him back to a toddler group I hadn't been to since  at the end of April. It is a music class with about 12 mums and their two year olds. I really noticed a difference in M. He has grown so much in these last four months. Last time I was at the group M didn't like to stay in the room for very long. I found myself having to leave the class and run after him. Yesterday he didn't leave once. He was very attentive and had a great time.

I was even particularly pleased that at one point when it was time for the children to hold each others' hands and form a circle so they could do "The Hokey Cokey" M did it happily. He didn't mind leaving me.

It was nice to see how the children have changed. They have all grown a lot just like M. Three new children and mums (one heavily pregnant and one with a little baby...).

M loved the class, he went home happy. I went home happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment