Tuesday, 18 May 2010

23 weeks and 5 days pregnant (18 days since rupture / pPROM)

Again I'm waiting to go and see the consultant at 4 today. Last Friday after we said we are going to continue the pregnancy he called another consultant in (I seem to have 2 at the moment) and they were both trying to get me to talk about my feelings on steroids and resuscitation but at the same time saying these things weren't an option until I got to 24 weeks (this Thursday) so I just ended up saying if it's not an option now and you think it's unlikely I'll make it that far (which they did) then can I just wait until next week to talk about it. So I think they will discuss these things today. That is providing all my test results have come back okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment